The company helps organizations become more data-driven with their complex solutions.
- Participate in designing and developing an integrated data model
- Participate in the designing and implementing the data loading (ETL/ELT) processes.
- Analyse existing reports, interpretation and implementation on the integrated data model.
- Data model design, development and maintenance.
- Design and deploy infrastructure management strategies to meet uptime and monitoring SLA’s.
- Developer’s release, preparation of install scripts and patches.
- Daily written and oral communication with the clients and the other developers.
- Creating functional and technical documentation.
- Frequent presentations to the clients.
- You have experience with ERP systems as various data sources.
- Experience in modelling; development and maintaining BI / data warehouses.
- Data Architect / Data modelling experience.
- Strong collaboration experience with business users; understanding the business data and connections.
- Knowledge of version control programs (SVN).
- Excellent SQL knowledge, experience in any of PLSQL, T-SQL, PSQL.
- Experience in ETL tools.
- Experience in cloud technologies.
- Advantage: knowledge in any of: Python, Apache Spark, in-memory/MPP databases, noSQL databases.
- Advantage: knowledge/experience with DataViz tools.
- Experience in database performance optimization.
- Confident in written and spoken English.
- Experience in working within projects.
- Intelligent, communicative, team-player personality.
- 5 years of experience in data warehousing and/or BI.
What they can offer:
- Team of talented and agile people
- Cool office environment
- Parking spots or BKK pass
- Life1 unlimited gym pass
- Free massage
- Health benefit
- Employee assistance service