Our partner, MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today.
They’re building a world class client experience to replace their consultative interaction model by exposing a suite of webapps / APIs. They’re building this technology from the ground up using Azure, JVM-based backend, React frontend, and a modern approach to development: agile, CI/CD, Azure Pipelines, NoSQL. For more info about the company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAyr9DTer2g&t=2s
What we will offer you:
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including – healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) – cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home.
Your key responsibilities
- You will work in a focused team, developing an Index Simulation engine exposed via a web application.
- You will have a key role in the evolution of this complex toolkit.
- You will take part in building up the data sets the application operates on.
- You will figure out ways to display and manipulate large amounts of data.
- You will coordinate with closely cooperating teams to ensure seamless delivery.
- You will mentor others.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
- You like clean code and automated testing
- You’re familiar with distributed systems (prior exposure to the financial domain is beneficial)You have a DevOps mindset: you’re aware that your code will run in Azure, driving a mission critical business of MSCI
- You’re able to set your own agenda, and can play well in a team setting
How they’ll support you
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women’s Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, Black Leadership Network and Eco-Groups.